Why Jeffersonville don't Attracts business

Somebody done asked a question, "Thank Puff!!

I think someone should be answering these questions- whether it's Mr. Fetz or someone else, I don't really care. We all speculate as to why businesses aren't coming to Jeff but getting a few real live answers from our city people would be appreciated.

I, GOLIATH, not knows all the answers to which you nobly seeks questions for. HOwever, me KNOW very very wells one
very good answers but WE has to travel back throught the mists of time to understands it.

TAke a goods look at a Maps of JEFFERSONVILLE. NOte well the I-65 exits and entrances thereto. Now compares
these here to the entrances and exitways of CLarksvilles. What does thou see? Jeff have 2 (or three) ways to
be accessed from I-65. Clarksvilles gots how many???? NOte well, too, that the Jeff accesses are (except for
exit 0) all cobbled wobbledy up. Why if thou wish to access I-65 NOrth from downtown...though must risk
lifes and limbs to even gets on the dad blasted interstate. You must pas thru 1, 2, 3 traffic lit intersections,
merge across lanes and dodge the odd Yalanda firing pot shots out the windes due to Road Rage!! NOw
look at Clarksville, easy on easy offs. This here tell the tale. Compare the growths of these two metropolises...
does they or does they not correspond to the I-65 and its traffic flow to JEFF??? Thus.... we should
all CURSE the anonymous civil engineers what designs such a town killing HIGHWAY!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts