Whats me has done did on my Summers vacatin

Octobers 12...a hisoric day! Me has me new blog and very very excited to share with
friens and family all my big doings and what nots since the big horribles crash of the
old EN forums. You knows ver very wells that me enjoys the summers. Me like to
get the ol Jaegermeisters and go down to the riverbanks and work on a bronze warrior
tan like Fabio keeps getting. Them there wimmens of mine runs me out the house very early
as them not like me cluttering up the place . So the tanning was a very big big projects for me

Now, as cannot work on tan. It very important for recreational activity to take place. Free the
mind and what not...let ol Goliath's magination run and has times to clear mind of daily troubles.
So, often times me shoots basketeballs at the old peach baskets whats nailed on thebarn behine
houses. But what happnes to disturbe this idyll? me finds the news from old cowboys that YOLANDA what has to go on to the trial of her big SHOT of Wesley Mosier. That there was thrills
aof and me must say,...Yoland looking SO very splendid for her tiral. Me attend and here how
the witneses what been procured and drug up to court had to say. It clear to this here Philistine
that YOLANDA never hads a chances in that there Court!!!! Her lawyer say "Look here woeman! you NOT NEEDS to testifery! We done got this here in the bag. Snap shUt!"

Cowboy and me watch that there...we thein "UH OOOH!" that therer big MISTAKES! Cowboys
says, "Is that guy a moron? Whoever heard of puttin on a self defense claim and not even
testerfyin?" Me trusts old cowboys wisdon and sure enough!!! Poor Yolanda gets sent up the
river. But...my GAWD!1! did that there woman show style or what? Me trys and trys to visits
her in the jail but she not see ol Goliath. That a very sad week for Goliath.

July was big big month. and next posts me bring all ups to date with that there.

Please bookmarks this here, becomes 'follower' and also don fergets to make very very
sure what you comments and tell all you know of this here which will be the VERY BEST
BLOG ON THE INTERNET!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts