Me Reports on First week of INternets BLogging

Me is so very happy to tell this here story. In Goliaths first week him have 280 visitors comes to
looks at my big Blog. Moreover, peples done looked at this here over a thousand times. Alls in
the frist week.!!! Me veels very goods and mellows as me arrives backs to Jeffersosnville from
big trip on weekedns to Colorados weher me thrashed the dad blasted father of the balloon boy and discovers the big hoax was on. Now me has more adventures aghead...but always wise to
takes a few moments to counts the thorns of the rose, to smell sweet vbictorys over the likes
of ismmiles;utoo and contemplates my next moves to vanquishes the website CCchatters.
ys
Sheba El-al, Little Hejjirah, and Tamara-El all very happys for Goliaths safe returns. Them tells ol Goliaths that many many pepoles comes by the house in Goliaths absence and somebodies done stole two fo the chickens what we has hopping around the back yards an reoosting in the
kitchen! Me vow tgo find these here thiefs and scalawags. Meanwhile, Me also loooks forward
to destruction Golaiths is about tor rains down on CCChatter....me decidering who on that teher
post me will obliterates next.

If you is readings this here and worried me takes you out...rember the advicers Goliath hasd
done give Grumpy Grannys.....a pruchase of some of the fine merchandises in the "Goliaths
Treasures" on line store go very verys far to assuage Goliaths bitter RAGE.

Comments

Popular Posts