Here what happen when you issue forth challenge to Goliaths!!!


New poll up on this here internatinlly recergnized Weblog! Integritymattes call Goliath 'disgustings' and withouts any provacations viciously attacked me! (well, Me admit Goliath HAD declared war on that there CCC website, buts, that not really a too bad provorcation!) Anyhows, me announced very very clear like what
that there IM mustes do if she want my MIGHTY rage to abates....namely, purchase some very very high quality items from my dad blasted online merchandise store. But does her act therefore in her own bests innerests? NO!!! NOt one single order from that there one. So,... as me has learned very well from the examples of great worl leaders such as Geworges W. Bush....Me make good on me threats. Me posts the dad blasted polls and we will se Intergritymatters go down in bitter internationals
humiliations!!!! (Well note that this here weblog been visitered froms Brazils Argentiny and Germany....Also Canerda (which me think is another countyr..buts not too sure). Anywahs now she tastes the bitter ashes of defeats!!!!! The only real questiosn be whether that there beat out
the salamander.
NOw,, for another matter....A long list of grave innernet opponents is taking shapes as ones by
ones... me see vairous CCC posters tossings off insult and glib smackdowns of Ol Goliath as if they was Yalanda beings approached by ever so innercents Wes Mosiers. Them thinks them can
shut fires off one, two even three dad blasted shots at Ol Goliaths and him fall to the asphalts and
crawls on his belly away! BUT THIS HERE GOLIAThs IS :NOT NO DAD BLASTEDAS WES
MOSIERSSE!!!
JUs LIkes old Bush say of his war on ;Babylon....This here a WAR OF NECESSITY!!! and me
say ;to them snidely whiplashes,.... "BRINGS :IT ON!!!" "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"
(Me so well remember when good Ol W say "EITHERS DISARM AND LEAVES THE COUNTRY
ALONGS WITH THEM NASTY SONS OF YOURS...OR WE WILL DISARMS YOU!!!" )
Me also sees some of my goods old friends there wishing me wells askeing me to come over
for Thanksgivings, Christmases and probly some DuthcApplepies! But facts is facts...me
sees that there poll and it as close to 50-50 as the Gore Bush elections of 2000. Now, me learns
very wells my manners and one manner is NOT SHOWS up where you not wanted. Pluse me
already say this here on another posts that me VOW not to . So..UNtil me SHOCK AND AWE
that there CCCHatters, and sends in ALL occupiyn' troops to that there...me not postes There!!
That my SOLEMN VOW!!! Now pleaesse vote in my POLLS and BUY SOME :::::::::EHFSalamander TEE shirts for the kids to wears to CHURCH!!!

Comments

Popular Posts