INtegrityMatters says this here DISGUSTINGS!!!

Me in a foul faoul MOOD!!! Me look over at CCC (clark county chatters) to see what effects my
DECLARATION OF WAR!!! has had on that there websites and what does ME find????

Well well well, someone what call themselves "IntegrityMatters" doen been on there and said
that this here is DISBGUSTING!!!! That the most dad blasted low down thing that me can imagines!!! I provides the dad blasted post right here:

Integritymatters posts:
Just curious -- how is Goliath and his "wimmen" considered to be "Jeffersonville News"???? At best, this thread should be under the Chatter Box. Maybe I'm too old-fashioned, but when I checked out his blog, I was disgusted by it. He certainly doesn't deserve to be under the Jeffersonville section, in my opinion

THen IM says

Being a part of the old EN forum and posting on valid topics and having opinions is certainly one thing --- but having a thread dedicated to your "blogspot" has nothing to do with being a part of the old forum or one's past postings. It's just my opinion --- I don't want to upset anyone. As for me, if it isn't moved, I certainly will ignore it. I could care less about someone's blogspot touting their "wimmen"!

I musts says Goliath is UPSET!!!! Me is outraged!!!! Hhows dare you claims I is "Touting" my wimmens???? DId I not
just here recent post "Cute animals and horribles Song" for theme there????? Me nots TOUTS no Wimmens no time
NO HOW!!!! Moerovers....this here not a BLOGSPOT!!!! This here a "BLOG ENTERPRISE" How coulds you be so
cruels and heartlesses!!!

Now me VOW nevers to POST on Clark County CHATTERS!!! Me re-doubles my efforts and WILL vanquishes Intergrity
Matters with a POLL which me postses very very sSOOOn. Theerefore...If You wishes to avoids the BItter humiliationn
of losing out to Goliaths in a POLL ...Me recommends you IMMEDIATELY purchases some grand items from OL GOLIATHS
TREASURES ONLINE STORES thus could you ABATE MY RAGE AND WRATH!!!!




Comments

Popular Posts