A RIVER TO MY PEOPLES!...Looksing for Marketing Idaeas!!


Me is feels very not so goods todays. Thus I finds many times after a signal victry over an opponent, there is first the HIGHS exhilirations and heart flutters and exultations of glory. But thens, the truths is, there often a terrible fall. A kinds of melancholy glumness what comes from the burn out fo the afterglow.

Me experience all these here range of emotions after the big victry of "The 13 day
War". My ministers of finance, (actlly just the gals and cowboys) remindeds me that still needs to put foods on the table. SO....me then there thinks of the sharps rebukes from GrannyG what posts on this here that ME too greedy. "how me goin to go get the
dad blastd sheckels and treasures what Ineeds to take cares of all them there whats dependers on me withouts seemsing greedy?" Me ponder this here a while thens me think of great scene
in "Larry of Araby" where sthe bloody Englishers accuses the Sheik of beings greedys. HIm
stands, like the PROUCD DESRET CHIEFTANs what he IS and cry "....I AM A RIVER TO MY
PEOPLE". So , I says likewse to GrannyG, and all them there good folks what wonders and
troubles themselves day in and day out with this here ponderous question of a giant's character
and eternal soul. Me is a RIVER TO MY PEOPLES!! Or at least... ME IS A CREEK TO MY PEOPLE (or some such lesser tributory).

So, me looks arounds and despite the vast sums of incomes and tribute what comes in dailys
from the sales of the Goliath mug and the EHFSalamander Tee shirt ...me realizes me needs
bigger..more sweepings marketings to reach largers and largers audiences. Me only haves
600 visitors gives only 4000 page views...Whys that only twice what that dad blasted CCC has!!!
so now me know ME NEED MARKETINGS IDEAS!! PLease sends me your Ideas.!!! Me
welcomes Ideas from alls peoples!!! NOw click on this here labels and see very great movie
scene!!!

Edit: Me so sorry, me discover this url not linking dad blast it!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_777HdrgiTM

This will get it! ^

Comments

Goliath said…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_777HdrgiTM

Popular Posts