GOLIATHS SURVIVOR QUEST GAME

Greetings!  Are you a fan of Internet local blogs and forums?  Did you like the show Survivor?  GOLIATHANDWIMMENS  hereby announce GOLIATH is starting a NEW internet contest...GOLIATH SURVIVOR QUEST.

Two teams will be assembled ON LINE from participants.  Goliath will name the teams which will be
"TEAM COOL"  and "TEAM AWESOME" .  ( You can re-name your team once you are established.)

GOLIATH Has devised a SERIES of   'CHALLENGE-QUESTS'  for the teams to accomplish.  Generally,
the team that accomplishes the task first will be declared the winner.  The losing team will have to convene
a meeting on a 'dedicated'  Goliath Colisseum Forum Thread and deliberate and declare 'who gets kicked off
the island'.    The winning team,  in some challenges will be voting also on which team member gets 'immunity'
in the next round of challenges.

If you want to play GOLIATH's SURVIVOR QUEST  just make a comment below and let me know.
The only requirement is that you will have to register on the GC Forum if you haven't already done so.

Goliath will also be requesting that people propose appropriate challenges for the game.  Please let Goliath know if you can think of a fun challenge.

While this is getting going,  (if it goes)  Please think about whether  you would like to kick in a $10 entry
fee to play.   My idea is that all the players kick in $10 and the final SURVIVOR QUEST player wins
$120 !!!  Or we could just play for the thrills and GLORY!!!! (Goliath not make no money off this here).
************************************************************************
UPDATE:  THE PARTICIPANTS SO FAR:
ChopperWoman Chopperwoman Amy Amy JulesJules
 PearlPearl  (Nice hair!)
Matt Chinn  Katoanon
 Brian CoffmanBrian
Jessica MeyerJessica (Liberal Hussy)       SQUARE PEGSquarePeg

Sarah Kincaid Coffman Sarah PEAS   Abbysnana62 Abbysnana  My Photo Cindyloohoo
********************************************************************
UPDATE:  10 PARTICIPANTS  WE NEED TWO MORE!!
UPDATE:  WE HAVE OUR PLAYERS!!!
  those who haven't said yet,
let me know if you are kicking in $10.  Goliath is
going to add $100 to the pot.  That will make a total prize of  $220 for the ultimate survivor. 

Comments

Matthew said…
Count me in for two.

Liberal Hussy and I are in.
Anonymous said…
Me too...( Although I'm going on vacation for 10 days next Friday)...So if it starts before then, or during that time, I'm not sure it'll work for me.

And I'm good for $10. :)

This should be fun.

Jules
Goliath said…
Jules I think we can make it work.
Thanks for coming in. I hope it will be fun.
katoanon said…
I'm game and have $10.
Anonymous said…
I am game but someone needs to spot me ten bucks.

Brian Coffman
Amy said…
I would like to play too.
Anonymous said…
I'm down for one.
Hit Chuck up for the ten bucks, and make up any reason you want why you're asking for it. :)
Pearl
Anonymous said…
Goliath my wife would like to tell you that she is tentatively in. She would like to know more about whether these are physical challenges or not. If they are physical she will probably not participate but if you allow gambling on physical challenges she would like to lay some money down that Jules will win.

Brian Coffman
Goliath said…
These will not be tests of physical ability or athletic contests. The challenges I have are primarily events that will be accomplished (or not) on the internet. A couple I have planned involve physically going outside in the local environ and doing something. I am looking forward to proposals of challenges from people. But, the challenges will I hope involve working together as a team over the internet. They will be fun. They will be non controversial (not political)
Goliath said…
Goliath highly encourages GAMBLING on who the ultimate survivor will be!!
Jules said…
She wants to lay money down on me winning physical challenges??...ROFL

Oh my!! :)

Jules
Anonymous said…
I will bless all with my presence...lol

AN
SquarePeg said…
Yes on the $$$$$$$$$$
cindiloohoo said…
Sounds interesting. Count me in.
Jules said…
This is going to be fun!!
Goliath said…
Alright..AN and Cindyloohoo make an even dozen.

Participants are in. Sorry HT you missed out!!

I will anounce teams later tonight.
Anonymous said…
I will be sending you my $$$ this week Goliath...or maybe dropping it by in person..:)

AN

Popular Posts