Billy the Kid Tintype up for Sale. This, by all that is fair and just should be Goliath's

 This was the basis for
great piece of Goliath art, "Billybilly billy" now the one and only tintype is going on auction block in Denver tonight.  Goliath onlywish he could be there. 

This image, the one-and-only authenticated photograph of Billy the Kid, will be offered to the public for the first time ever at auction Saturday. The tintype is estimated to bring between $300,000 and $400,000.

Well,  Goliath been rooting around and cannot find different book he has stashed away what show a even more rare photograph of this here mystery what we all know as "billy the kid".  I WILL find it an put it up here.  Goliath anxiously awaiting news of what the tin type above sold for in Denver.  My guess is ...a million.
This here tintype, in Goliath's estimation most amazing artifact what come out of the old west. (Except..maybe
John Wesley Hardin's handgun what was give to him by "Killin' Jim" Miller.  

Comments

Patrick said…
One of the lesser known Koch brothers bid 2.3 million for the tin type.
Anonymous said…
We have him, right here. Motives may be unknown, by many.
Goliath said…
Patrick, I saw that today. I can't help but feel downhearted. I don't like it that a reactionary right wing nut BILLIONAIRE gets this treasure.

Way of the world I guess.
Goliath said…
I do have a Winchester rifle very similar to that one. I wonder where that rifle is today.

Popular Posts