"Lord Pesty Flannigan"

Greetings!  Pesty here!  I have changed my 'avatar' over on the Chatter which I love and is such a wonderful forum for Clark County. It is a great place to hang out and find out about all kinds of stuff going on locally.

The discussions are always lively and the moderators keep everything on a high tone...especially since 'Coltsfan'  is gone (or not active).  Awesome!

I am writing this to cue in everyone to an idea that surfaced a couple of decades ago but which I am flirting with reviving, especially here on Goliath and over on the Chatter.  Turns out you can purchase a title of nobility.  Check it:

How Do I Go About Choosing My Title Of Royalty?

Mr Scott selling royal titles for yearsFrom: Stephen J. Scott
Subject: Live like a King or Queen!
Dear Friend,
You'll be astonished how other people can be so attentive and will bend over backwards to serve you - if they are serving you as a Lord, Lady, Baron or other such noble title.
If you (or your loved one) check into a hotel with a title and ring in advance I can tell you - the results are astounding! Many of visitors of this website have told me because of their title they have been given wine, fruit, and a room upgradesimply because the management are eager to improve their present class of clientele. This isn't just an urban myth it is the proven result of having a title of nobility.
In restaurants you'll find having a royal title will ensure you the best table reservations, the finest service and all this just because you've got a title in the family.
SIMPLE PSYCHOLOGY: They think that if a Lord and Lady receives first class treatment they'll tell their 'noble peers' and they will visit too! Some of them assume you'll know the Queen or Prince Charles - just explain you have never met them, unless of course you have!
And I haven't even mentioned the treatment you can expect from airlines. A story from one of my customers is that a new desk at a major airport was opened up especially for him, only to be closed again when he was checked in. Not in his original seat - but upgraded to first class!  SEE WHOLE ARTICLE: http://www.regaltitles.com/

So I was thinking about becoming 'Lord Pesty" or "Count Pesty" but can't make up my mind? Gee it's only
200 dollars.   If we all did it,  we could probably attain some kind of internet fame or something:  Countess Grumpy Granny,  Duchess Jules,  Lady Cindyloohoo,  Marquessa Abbysnana,   Dame Choppergal, etc.,
Then there is the privilege of, when engaging in internet debates on the Chatter  or other forums, we will
be ENTITLED to demand that we be referred to as "your grace" or "your majesty"  and stuff like that.
Let's see how Quasar  or "Southern Man" or NSHBM likes having to preface every thing he says to Pesty
with,  "If it please your majesty, Lord Pesty, but  Tom Galligan was seen stuffing a ballot box.." I will be
laughing my Irish arse off and it will be SOOOO worth it!!!

So from now on ...Its  "Duke Pesty" to you!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Countess GG, hmmm, I love it!
Anonymous said…
I will ALWAYS be Queen of the Chatter.
Lisa Smith said…
Oh that was me...Abbysnana
Goliath said…
Goliath is a Monarch (according to facebook) and therefore needs no fancy 'titles'
Anonymous said…
I have always wanted to be a Count. My Grandfather on my mom's side did trace our ancestry back to The Blankenburg Castle in Germany so I can always use that to my advantage as well. Only $200 that is a bargain. It cost The Count of Monte Cristo a ton more than that.

Brian Coffman
Goliath said…
Ok, is it Count Coffman or should we go with "Count Blankenburg"? I kind of like "Baron Blankenburg"
Anonymous said…
While I like Baron Blankenburg I may need to stick with Count Coffman. Changing my last name to moy mothers maiden name may not sit to well with my dad. Besides it would cost way more than $200 to change the sign at my office. I will need to get my business cards re-done to reflect the new title though. I think I could really generate business this way as I am sure more people would want to buy insurance from a Count.
~ChopperWoman~ said…
I like Count Coffman. It just flows so easily and you wouldn't have to get new signs and business cards. You could just buy a stamp with the title "COUNT" on it and stamp away!

And I like the idea of addressing Pesty on Chatter as "Your Majesty" but I'll only do it if he actually forks over the $200 to become a Duke.

Dame ChopperGal
Anonymous said…
Dame Chopper Gal is great. I guess we should address Abbysnana simply as your majesty since she is Queen of The Chatter. My only question is how are we going to refer to Goliath? He already is a monarch according to Facebook. Should we now never make eye contact with him and will we be required to kiss his ring?
Goliath said…
Goliath not require special title names or such. Just "Goliath" is fine. Goliath humble Giant of the People.
Lisa Smith said…
Sir Gallant Goliath
Anonymous said…
....but not me, its "Lord Pesty" from now on!!-"His Highness, Lord Pesty Flannigan, of the Cybermoors"

Popular Posts