Sprout Beams aboard....Takes Command







Comments

~ChopperWoman~ said…
I am officially jealous! I remember when my girls were little and used to love to go to the Louisville Science Center. We bought membership passes for years. I was heart broken the year they didn't want to renew our membership any longer. Same thing happened with the zoo. Seems my girls just suddenly turned 17 and 21. They grow up too fast.

I hope Sprout enjoys the Science Center (and the zoo) for many more years to come!
Goliath said…
Sprout loves it too. She never gets tired of the big mirror disc out front.
Anonymous said…
These pictures are much more worthy of discussion than the ones we seem to have dwelled on the last couple of days. My wife and I hope to take our son out to The Science Center soon so that he can see this as well.

Brian
Goliath said…
Brian, Goliath agrees so very much with you. Ridiculous Stuff!

Popular Posts