SUMMER INNERNET GAG WINNER- SEPTEMBER 1st



Me is very very happy to announce this here LAST MINUTE entry by Cindiloohoo and
Clever Girl Productions as this SUMMERS's INNERNET GAG winner!




This here a VERY HARD DECISONS!!! Runner up was ismileutoo's "UFO's OVER JEFFERSONVILLE"!!!

This contest included The video poll winner (also by Cindiloohoo) of the HT-MANchurian Canderdate Trilogy, HT's Classic Bio-Pic "Pesty Flannigan Lord of the Dance", Abbysnana, "Queen of CCC on LARRY KING", Goliath's own submission of "Goliath give Advice to FETZ", And MAny many more, some were sly, some were
cutting, some were Funny as Hell, but here's why we selected "CLASH OF THE TITANS"

-Skillful Editing,
-Comprehensive Story Telling,
-Best Soundtrack
-Outstanding production Values
-Profesional Special Effects

Congratulations Cindiloohoo.

SPECIAL AWARD FOR SPECIAL EFFECTS- ismileutoo (Cap'n Deadpan "UFO's OVER JEFFERSONVILLE"

Congratulations to ALL of the Competitors!!!!

http://vozme.com/speech/en-ml/ad/ad43719188247ede852adbf9f8659ced.mp3

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations cindi and ismile! I can only imagine how hard it was for Goliath to make a final decision.
Anonymous said…
Yes, a big congrats to the both of you!!

I'm going to start planning my entry for next year...( I'm so NOT creative I need that much time to stand half a chance). :(

LOL

Jules
Goliath said…
Glad you guys approve this award (so far) GG-- you very right...it hard to make a decision. The videos grab so much attention and Really seems great or something that we are making them.
Doing creative things for fun.

But, I also admire other things that have a 'gag' quality. Ht's whole kidnap scheme, Certain posts...And I is very proud of the
Goliath's Barge photo!

SOunds like HT is already planning new videos. I like it.

HOwever, Erma Thrask notes, NONE of the entries were BIBLICAL ...so she dissapproves of this contest as "ungodly".
Goliath said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
hoosiertaxpayer said…
What about 3rd place looks like HT should have won something....
Goliath said…
You are right HT. Goliath Award
third place to HT. HT winner of
third place, for "PESTY FLANNIGAN BIO-PIC" Congratulations! This was a fine and fact checked awarded winning entry. It won first place in
the "Documentary" category, a lesser
famed, but well respected category inside the industry.
Anonymous said…
Drives me crazy to see deleted comments. Always leaves me wondering what was said ..

~ChopperWoman~ (feels like toxic waste today)
Anonymous said…
CW; You didn't miss nuthin.
I had accidently double posted a comment=Goliath
cindiloohoo said…
I am deeply honored and I have to say that I never could have done it without the help of my awesomely talented the cast!
Anonymous said…
Congrats Cindi

ismile
Goliath said…
Apparently, Abbysnana dissents. HEr claim that Video "Abbysnana and Grumpy Granny" winner. That one very good. But me rules it out as it not have any Gorgons in it. Me has always liked Gorgons.
cindiloohoo said…
How and when do I pick up my "bottle of Jaegermeister" prize? After all, the "prize" was highly motivational.
hoosiertaxpayer said…
What's the 3rd place prize and when do I collect ???
Goliath said…
Cindi ONe bottle of Jaegermeister will await you Friday at noon at my lawyer's offices.

HT- I also have instructed my Attorneys to provide you with one can of very good Budweiser beer.

Popular Posts