Me back from GRUELING VacATION!

My o my. Me has done been roadtripping and traveilings about! Me not tell this here big NEWS before happen as me WISE to ways of HT what with his Bat blog
prolly come and RAID Goliathandwimmens' compound.

Now, Me back in the ol Easy chair and catching up on reading all the smart alecky
remarks of HT and what not on their blogs and of others on Lame CCC what has
been boring as Hell since Pesty done quit blogging there!

Me take Pesty along on big trip. Need somebody to tote luggage of the wimmens
and sleep in car for 'security' reasons when we esconced in fine Hotels.

Now me has many many travels what we can tell all about. But. Me so tired from so many long
hours on the open road. So me say "HELLO ALL GOLIATH IS BACK!"

Comments

hoosiertaxpayer said…
Looks like you redesigned your blog. Who did your tech work, Pesty ?? Nice, but not as well done as Batblog ....
Anonymous said…
Welcome back Goliath. I hope you had a nice time.

While there is no doubt that Pesty is one snappy dresser, I have to say your new outfit in the photo shows you're no slouch either.

I like the transparency effect on the page, it's cool.

While out on the road, did you bring back any souvenirs for your loyal readers from one of those fancy bobbles and trinkets stores what sells high quality plastic products?
Goliath said…
Me hopes to finds the time to tell all and many about big fancy vacations days on road and how many bottles of jaegermeisters me conquered and all the many foes of the open road me has vanquished by fleet vehickles but me has MANY MANY THINGS TO DO what RequIRed Time!!!

Popular Posts