REVIEW OF GOLIATH MILITARY and OTHER OPERATIONS

This here one of first things what me
make for big "Goliath's Treasures" and it show spirit in which me done declared war back in October 13 agin the CCC and my compulsions to achieve dominations over that there.

It is in the Warrior nature to challenge the worthy opponent, and so commenced "13 Day WAR" which lead to big dramatic finishes as CCC move
threads, lock down threads, Harry Pesty over referrences to GAW etc.,

In the end, CCC falter, stumbles and
Goliath triumphs.

Along way, Goliath face many other foes what is, one way and another vanquished. Recall grand method Goliath innerduce of 'innernet duels' what pose POLLS to
resolve questions of whether Goliathandwimmens is 'disgusting' or more disgusting than certain
other posters or EVIL HAPPYFACE SALAMANDER (note..trademarked by Goliath)

Thank the heathern Gods that me had been honing up the skills and talents necessary to face my
Greatest foe HT and his dad blasted "BAT BLOG" (What can be viserted here http://hoosiertaxpayer.blogspot.com/ Never before does me grapples with one what
has the assistances of a bat cave, bat car etc., (Me had done grapple with Supermike which
train me very very well in jousting with one what has cape, cool boots, utility belt and SUPER
powers such as X ray visions) But, HT most difficult as him come slamming back blow for blow
with Ol Goliath. My former loyal sock puppett PESTY even BETRAY this one here to form and
forge new Allegiance with HT and becomes his sock puppett on the CCC. Even give new
materials to HT, sets up dance lessons, smokes the dope etc., all the things that make Ol Goliath look like " Yesterdays Blog". Me fear for a short while GAW may go way of Sellersburg
Sentinel or "SNITCH" magazine. Not to worry though..... sometime in combat one just get
LUCKY and this here happen as HT in simoutaneous war with some CCC posters and Him "GET RELIGION" and declare...on his BLOG ... "SURRENDER TO GOLIATH"

Once agin me VICTORIOUS.
******************************************************************************
So, oncet agin me lolls about at the Goliath Compound, on usual routines and shooting baskertballs at the old peachbasket what me has done nailed up over barn door. Me drink the
occasioneral jager and busy self with mixing up the egg nogs for Erma Thrask (which is become
more and more needed it seem) and LIFE is GOOD!!!
****************************************************************************
Then me wander over and gazes at CCC and see "Mayor Poll". That there stunning for Landslide for one canderdate. So, me then run "Mayor Poll" on GAW with same canderdates,
(only difference was me put in alphabetical order) Once again, stunning result. With different
canderdate win. This here expeerment show a little bit of how different GAW audience is
and CCC. Also, me must MENTION that HT had his own POLL where top vote getters was
HT and PESTY!!! (again...show audience of HT) But, it seem as side effect of all this here,
we now get raging debates on CCC over Mayors Race and in particulers, Kevin Vissing what
not make any good show on either CCC or GAW poll (or HT's).

Howevers, for them what don't know their dad blast JEFF HISTORY.... me know well that
Kevin Vissing got more than decenter shot at win this here race for Mayor. Why does ME
KNOW THAT?????

Back along the dusty windy by-ways and highways of LIFE, me know Rich Vissing and, more
importantly, me KNOW THE SECRET OF THE LITTLE BLACK BOX!!!! (But me cannots
tell this her SECRET OF LITTLE BLACK BOX or obviouserly it ain't no dad blast SECRET no
more!!! (not to worry NOT SUPER MIKE....IT ain't no dad blast ILLEGAL...but that ALL I
GOING TO SAY!!!)
********************************************************************************
So, on topic of NSHBM me think of this here Coffee Cup which me originally made an which
logo me done post here (TRADEMARKED). Me see old NHSBM done put up a NEW POLL
what make fun of possible future mayor VIssing. SO me decides to put up NOTSUPER
POLL. Me curiosuer to see how this here goes.
*******************************************************************************
Now, Let me say well, Me not dislike Honest MIke. Me think him do very good job for city and such and a good voice of people what needs to keep polerticians 'on their toes' but me gladly TAKE DOWN THIS HERE POLL when NSBHM take down VISSING POLL
what have 5 Vissing. FAir deal?
******************************************************************
UPDATE: Me take down poll. Me decide not worth it. Me not NSHBM's Daddy.
He free to be whatever sort of person him wish to be.

Comments

Popular Posts