Try That in a Big Town

 Shoot a deer for no reason 'cept your fun

get drunk and beat yer old lady 

whip your children with a leather strap
Ya think its cool, well buddy your a fool
cuss out a librarian, spit in her face
Stomp on some books, then light em up
Yay you think you're tough
well try that in a big town 
See how far you make it 
Around here we want to make things better
you cross that line, we'll see you as gutter
trash on feet ,  it won't take long
For you to find out, life's more than a song
around here we can think for ourself
you should try it some time, I recommend you do
try that in a big town
 
got a gun that my grandpa gave me
I laugh at morons that believe in a 'round up'
well they might be that dumb in the country, I just say 'good luck'
try that in a big town
that dumb fear red preachers use
buy into all that BS bubba told ya, 
see how long that holds up in a place where
people value thought and value
Try that in a big town, 
full of good people raised to think
If you are looking for better, I recommend
you try to make it in a big town




Comments

Popular Posts