The torturing of GOLIATH

Goliath just put on Coat and gloves and got the car keys in his hand.  He is standing in the
kitchen door getting ready to go out to his Automobile.

Goliath say, "Sheba El al,  Goliath is going to the grocery story. Dost thou need anything?"
 
Sheba say, " Hmmm.  I went to the Grocery with my Friend this morning."

                "I know'd that. But does thou want anything while Goliath go?"
                " You know,  I thought about getting some Salmon."
                 " do you want me to get some Salmon?"
                 " Well, we had fish two nights ago and we are supposed to go over to ****'s and she
        always has that Salmon dish"
              "So you DON'T want me to get Salmon?"
               "It was a good price for it and they said it had just be flown in."
                "Should I get it?"
                 "Didn't we have Salmon last week?"

   Goliath begin to bang head on door frame.
              "Sheba ,  I was just going to the store. Do you want me to get anything while I am there?"
               "What are you going to get" says Sheba.
               "Hmmph! What difference does THAT make?  I am just trying to find out, thought it would be
        nice to ask...do YOU want anything?"
               "Well you don't have to get so huffy Goliath!  I didn't know it was some sort of secret
          you couldn't tell me what you were going to get."
              "It's not a secret!  I was going for some coffee and bread for breakfast in the morning"
              " I already GOT some bread! Didn't you see it on the counter?"
             "Yes, I saw that stuff. But you know that's the stuff I don't like. No biggie...just going to get the
               stuff I like to have for toast. Now,  do YOU want anything?"
              "This is better for you! I don't know what you think is wrong with it."
              "It isn't better for me if I don't eat it and I don't cause I DON'T LIKE IT!"
               "It's better than that bread you usually get."
                "Do you want anything?"
                "Salmon is very good for you."
               "Do you want me to get the Salmon?"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Goliath, you are TOO funny. I can relate as I experienced a similar situation this afternoon. Ours started with the thick-headed lack of effort and absolute non co-operation by the heathens in preping for school tomorrow. It then deteoriated from confusion into chaos so NO trip to the grocery resulted.
Goliath: Did you see the photos of the little 'Hoods and Mrs. 'Hood?
Goliath said…
Hood...the gif was TOO huge. It actually crashed my email app. I will try again when not simultasking
swiss-german girl rappers.
Goliath said…
If you think salmon is yucky you should try the dad blast bread what Sheba try to make Goliath eat.
Lisa Smith said…
aww..but you can disguise the taste of most breads with jelly, butter, etc..but Salmon...always smells and taste like...salmon. yuck.
Anonymous said…
Oh my, I felt I was reliving a scenario that plays out in my house almost everyday!! :)

"Want anything at the store??"

"Yep, you could grab a case of cokes".

"But, you've done such a good job of cleaning up your diet, why are you still drinking that crap??"

"Yes, I am eating much healthier and my reward is a can of a coke a day" :) "So get a case of cokes PLEASE".

"How bout a case of Coke Zero??"

"No"

"Flavored water is on sale...You like that".

"No"

"So what am I getting at the store"??

"COKE"..."Sugar-filled COKE"!!..."Oh never mind".

So yes Goliath, I can commiserate. :)

And salmon is divine!!...Eat it several times a week...Grilled & dilled with just a twist of lemon...Simple, easy, and very healthy...( Got to do something to compensate for all those cokes). LOL

Jules

Jules
Goliath said…
Goliath like Salmon too. Usually with Soy on it.
Lisa Smith said…
disgusting..and it stinks too.
Goliath said…
Jules...you GET it.
~ChopperWoman~ said…
Funny stuff. The kids love it when Bill goes shopping with me. He gets all kinds of good snacks that I never think to get. I rarely stray from the list of what we "need". I'm just not much of a snacker. Unless, of course, there is chocolate involved. I can not resist chocolate! Weak I know!

Popular Posts