GOLIATH SCOOP!!!!!!!!!! ANDERSON MULLS MAYORAL RACE!!!

Barb   You done heeard it HERE on GAW 1st!!!!!!  Write it down! Barb Anderson done decided to consider RUN FOR MAYOR of JEFFERSONVILLES!!!!!!!!!!!

JEFFERSONVILLE, - In a  the dusky shadows of Perkfection,   Goliath stumbles therein in search of emergency shot of Jaegermeister and encounters  noted activist and rapscallionish provocateur of Jeffersonsville, New Albanys and Southern Indiana and the "Chatter" (in her form as 'aerial').  Anderson is sipping coffees and discussing current events with beloved wife of local 'junk yard dog' attorney.  Subject of Jeff Mayor race and comments thereto pertaining on the Chatter arise.

Anderson admits she IS considering Mayoral run.  In the discussion, she notes that many Jeffersonvillians have  asked her to seriously consider the race.  It is obvious in an instant that such a serious matter is not taken  lightly.  "I would have to be able to run on my own ...without putting a (PR) campaign together".  She is not unaware of her critics.  She says, (chuckling)  "I would probably be assasinated....on the Chatter".

On the other hand,  her savvy companion does not discourage her.   It is a likelyhood that with a field of
three or four males,  a  solo female in the race might have a distinct adavantage.  "All because of your dad
blasted female organs!" bellows Goliath.  The wimmens cackle at that crack...reminiscent of a certain  "Chatter" discussion.

Comments

~ChopperWoman~ said…
"rapscallionish provocateur"? Oh my lord! So anyway I copy and paste that phrase into google because I had no idea what those words mean and guess what? Google returned only one result (because of the unique spelling I assume) and guess what blog that result linked? GAW! I love it! Laughed my butt off! Of course they also offered to do another search for me using the correct spelling.

I had no idea Barb was even considering running for mayor. Good luck to you Barb if you do decide to throw your hat, errrr bra (LOL), into the ring with the guys!
Goliath said…
CG- Goliath just like good old Humpty Dumpty. Goliath is boss of all words he uses! LOL!
~ChopperWoman~ said…
You fell off a wall too?
Anonymous said…
Hmmm..."wife of local junk yard dog attorney" at PerKfections place....hmmm....mystery! Anonymous Lono
Goliath said…
“When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less.”
Anonymous said…
This has got to be a joke..Right
Goliath said…
I think I will do a poll!
hoosiertaxpayer said…
With HT out of the race candidates are coming out of the woodwork everywhere. Suddenly the race is wide open again....
Anonymous said…
How did I miss all of this??!!

I think Barbara could be a viable candidate, and at the least would bring a new, and welcome, dimension to J'vill politics.

I think it's actually quite exciting.

Best of Luck!!

Jules

Popular Posts