Erma Thrask ON STRIKE!!!!



Salutations! This post, unfortunately will be rather brief. As Goliath noted in his
'comment' on my last, televised, post, I am not too happy with the production values of the so called 'televised' Erma Thrask report. The only think 'true' about the report was that Goliath did use my words. (Which is obvious as they were in fact representative of the gracefulness and elan of my writing).

I am posting this to announce that HOME OF THE WEEK is ON STRIKE! I am on strike until Goliath assures me he will not turn my critiques into some sort of foolishly animated 'video'. I do NOT appreciate being portrayed as a woman with a tattoo!
I do not appreciate being portrayed as appearing before the Taj Mahal and I especially do NOT approve of the tinkling chimes as a soundtrack. What was that supposed to suggest?

In short, WE ARE NOT AMUSED!

Signed- Erma Thrask "ON STRIKE"!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awww, shucks. Too bad.
Anonymous said…
I dispute your claim, some of us are in fact amused.

ismile
Goliath said…
erma claims her feelings are hurt by lack of support.
Anonymous said…
Well, to be fair, I have to say I prefer to read Erma's written articles to watching/listening to a video of "her". So in that respect, I DO indeed support Erma's position.

Popular Posts