YELLOW PERIL in NEW ALBANY !!!

Me just learns of Horrible TRUTH in the ongoiongs race between NEW ALBANY (Losers)
and JEFFERSONVILLES!!!

New Albany done steal a march on Jeffersonville!! You reads that right. New Albany done
gone ahead and got somethings what Jeffersonville don't got. WHAT you say!!! How this here
haoppen? What is it!!! How we done gone and fix it!!!!

Well get the sad and sorrowerful story here firsts.
*****************************************************
Me sad to report that old buddy Stanley done move. Very very sadly for that one, ;him is a long
time New Ablany Lawyer. Me meet him Yestrday and has coffee and few drams of this and that
at usual TGAT and run into this here man what used to be Stanly's landlord. Him report after
Stanly move his dad blast office.... an ASIAN MASSAGE parlor done move in the building, on
PEARL STREET in down TOWN NEw Albany. Walking DISTANCE from Court house!!!
THat right ASIAN MASSAGES done give to all
what is weary in body and MIND!!! Right there in Downtown NewAlbanys!!! Me rush home
and drive all dad blast streets of Down town Jeff searching for "ASIAN MASSAGE" parlors!!! Me
get serious worried as me not find no dad blast PArlors nowhere no how no WAY!!! FIrst thing
this morning me Calls MAYORS OFFICE "How comes New Albany done got a Asian Massage
Parlor? and we AINT got ONE yet!!! Me bellow into telerphone. The gal on other end of telephone say, 'sorry sir, I will refer you to Housing and Development' and give me "THe City
Hall Run around!". Me mad as hornet.

Next me go to PERKFECTIONS where me hunt down City Lawyer. Me demand to know aboout this here sad situations and WHAT WE GONNA DO ABOUTS IT???? Him not answer
Goliath. Him just grin his possum grin and wish Goliath "good day".

Now many good old boys down there at Perkfection. Them talk knowingly about this here
ASIAN MASSAGE PARLOR...and what all involved include something called "Complete Happiness". This here a sad DAY FOR JEFFERSONVILLE. Please not to tell Cowboy him
be very upset!

Soon me go to this here Asian Massage and see what all the hub bub is abouts!

(STory inspired by Scott. L, S.E.R.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Goliath!! Shame on you, wanting to go to a massage parlor! I'm gonna tell your wimmens on you. Wait! Better yet, I'll tell old Erma. You'll have to start making your special eggnog in huge vats to have enough to keep the old bat happy enough so she won't keep preaching at you!!
Goliath said…
What matter with massage parleor? Me
take Sheba El Al and Lil Haj there cause we all weary body and mind!
Me no unnerstand this here!

Erma becoming real pain in severed
neck! Demands for egg nog grow ever
month.
Anonymous said…
Well, it's ok if the wimmen are going with you. What's wrong with massage parlors? Oh, the rumors I've heard! Ole Erma-lush would just die (or have a cow and demand even more eggnog) if her "innocent" ears heard some of the stuff I've heard! Why, I'm far from being a dried up ole prune, but the stuff I've heard is bad enough to make even my ears red!!!

Oh, I can't talk about it any more! I consider you a real good former friend, but the stuff I've heard ... I can't share it with you!!! Just, Goliath, you be careful and protect the wimmen real good if you do go to the massage parlor.

Well, I don't know what to tell you about the old lush, Erma. You could have chose me over the old bat to write articles for you. I like my eggnog without the special touch, so I wouldn't have turned into a nogaholic like the nag did!!! LOL
Goliath said…
What wrongwith Massage Parlor? What wrong you say!?

Heres whats wrong...New Albany done
got one and we aint got one!!! THAT's Whats WRONG!! How can we keep up our
civic pride what time New Albany got
something we ain't got?
Goliath said…
As for you writing for GAW...me done
thought as former friend you going over to Batblog to writes!!!
Anonymous said…
Nah, not writing for Batblog either. Batdude's cool, I like him, but I can't think of anything to write for his blog. I can write something if given a topic or assignment, but ole GG doesn't have much imagination on her own. Have you looked at GG's blog lately? Empty. Bare. A bust.

Oh, and good grief, Goliath, as former friends we have had our aggravations with each other but I'm kind of semi-loyal to you, as a former friend should be. Ok, I'm done here! Tell the wimmens and the sprout that GG says hi.
Anonymous said…
That building was raided in 2007 and police made arrests but not for protitution even though one officer had been propositioned.

Nope, they shut it down because the women did not have a massage license. (Two people living upstairs were arrested because they were here illegally and the INS had warrants on them.)

Police confiscated beds, oils, and a neon sign offering "body rubs."

Now the owner, Xi Yun Yang, said at the time that he was going to give up trying to get his massage certification.

Poor Xi. Another American dream crushed by big government.

I wonder whatever happened to the neon body rub sign?
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Goliath said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
WHY WAS MY POST DELETED? DO YOU JUST DELETE ANYTHING THAT YOU DONT CARE FOR?

BOB
Anonymous said…
The first recorded use of the word "hubbub" was in 1555 and meant "the confused shouting of a crowd."
Goliath said…
Bob, me has got a committee...all posts are sent for big 'internal review'. then, sents over to my
legal department. They issue legal
opinoins thereon. Then..if pass muster it sent to HR and Public Relations. If both them ok it...it
come to slag heap where me shoots
baskertball at peachbaskets. Me have
final says so.

In your case, committee said "Great
Post". Then Legal say, "this here not slander" Then HR say, "this not imposes on any GAW employee rights an priverleges. Public Realtsions say, "Goliath this post is a positive post what show the blog in a good happy light".

That when me order it "SMASHED"
Goliath said…
HUBBUB....now there a good name for
a certain forum according to defernition given.

Popular Posts