Artist YOU NEED TO KNOW Claire Masterson


Bon Soir! Once again, Goliath asks me to come introduce to you a fine artist and share the beauty of their vision with you! As you know, I am Henri Matisse, brought back to speak to the living about my
raison d'etre....beautiful art and artists!

To the left, you see an example of my work. And, with a good eye...perhaps you can see that beauty can be from what appears simply presented...but is actually
complex and, dare I say, sophisticated? This is what
comes to mind when I look at some of this young artists'
photographs.

par example : Ice Wave by Claire Masterson. (Ice wave) Park by Claire Masterson.(Park)

And take a look at this haunting image............Lake Erie by Claire Masterson.

And speaking of 'haunting' ... this one would give me the chills if I were not already deceased...
It looks like it may have been taken at the Goliath Compound. She calls it "The Merges"
I love it!
The Merges by Claire Masterson

And finally here is a beautiful image.......Wash Away by Claire Masterson.

To see more of this artist's work you can go here----> http://www.flickr.com/photos/clairemasterson/page1/




Comments

Anonymous said…
My favorite is still the one with the trees in the mist. I had already told Jules that a few months ago. Now that I see it again I know I want a copy!

~ChopperWoman~
Anonymous said…
Oh thank-you CW...I'll see you get one!! :)

Jules
Goliath said…
and as Jules knows, I also has another reader what interested in
this here.

Popular Posts